Chuck - 4.2 / 7:57
Just like last week this recovery run was much harder than it should have been. It was a struggle to get in under 8-minutes, which is slower than I ran the first ten two days ago. Just fatigue.
My plan for the coming weeks is to get in 25-30 miles this week, but without a long run this weekend. Maybe a 10-miler at the most. I will then have one more run of close 20 the following weekend. That gives me two weeks to get ready for Lincoln.
UPDATE
Two hours later and my sometimes cramped left calf is one big knot. Ouch. Oh, the joy of running!
My plan for the coming weeks is to get in 25-30 miles this week, but without a long run this weekend. Maybe a 10-miler at the most. I will then have one more run of close 20 the following weekend. That gives me two weeks to get ready for Lincoln.
UPDATE
Two hours later and my sometimes cramped left calf is one big knot. Ouch. Oh, the joy of running!
2 Comments:
Stop copying my mileage, you leech.
By
Bob, at 9:09 AM
Notice that I did not copy your pace, you tortiose.
By
Chuck, at 9:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home